Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Zoo and Concert

Here I visited the Zoo in Tiergarten with my German Tandemkontakt!  When staying in a foreign country, it is nice to get a native tandem partner.  Mine wants to better her English, and I need to improve my German, so its a win-win!  The animals looked much happier here than the ones I have seen at Roger Williams Park zoo (Go figure!).  That night, I went to a Young Euro Classic concert at Konzerthaus Berlin.  Very impressive building!  The pianist looked like he was 16!!  Afterwards, they performed a little encore outside!  On top of that, there were people giving out free Beer and Pretzels!  I have never been to a Classical concert that ended like that before!































1 comment:

  1. Irina, you are doing a fabulous job documenting your trip! So many great pictures girlie! Loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete