Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Berliner Dom innards, Reichstag, Lake

Here I went inside the Berliner Dom for a concert.  Gorgeous inside AND outside!










 And then I was scolded for taking pictures :(




The next day I toured the Reichstag building, the meeting place for the German parliament/the Bundestag.  Until 1990, the Bundestag was located in Bonn.  The inside has some preserved Russian/Soviet graffiti(in honor of the victory of the great patriotic war in may 1945).  At the top there is a glass dome where there is a magnificent view of the whole city.




































 














Berlin Philharmonic!
























And to close off this post, I went on a nice swim at a lake.  Just a few pictures of the path, the water, a rope swing of which I was too scared to try, und too many people on a boat.  Sadly I was not quick enough to take the picture of them falling off.







No comments:

Post a Comment