Monday, July 1, 2013

New blog, first post!

Ahhh!!! One week until departure!!  Bags are getting packed and I think I may be able to take off with only one suitcase--not bad at all, considering my fear of over-packing.  As you see my blog is set up, and I hope to update every week or so.
Aside from all that, I thought I would enlighten you all about Mango Languages.  If you have not heard of it, it is an awesome language learning tool!  It has really helped me progress my German language skills (far better than Rosetta Stone).  Best of all, its free for those with a RIC library card, so take advantage!  It can be accessed through the Adams Library website here:
http://ric.libguides.com/content.php?pid=160681&sid=1367943

Well then, here is my first post to get this blog on the road.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment