Saturday, September 7, 2013

Okay, what is actually happening now with me?

So I may be a little behind on my blog posts.  I have more posts to put up of things that happened last month, and I will get to that!  However, currently I am no longer in Berlin!  I miss it dearly, but my current town is wonderful!  I am finally in Tuebingen and taking my Deutsch kompakt kurs.  This is the most charming little town I have ever seen.  Little cobblestone streets, colorful houses, canals, trees--I will show you soon!
AND GUESS WHAT?  I have been having conversations with people IN GERMAN!  I am extremely excited about this!  I am recognizing patterns in the language and understanding more and more each day.  Of course I am very far away from perfect--but over such a short period of time, I am damn proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment