Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tuebingen

Okay, so the blog has been moving a little slowly.  Es tut mir leid!  But here are some pictures of where I have been for the last month and a half, Tuebingen!  It really is a charming town!
Church near my house which rings its bells quite loudly on weekend mornings

View from my window: quite dangerous, as I live right next to a dessert place that constantly taunts me with sweet goodies.

Street performers often provided me with awesome music right outside my window!  Unfortunately it is cold now and they barely come by anymore.

Went to a concert my first weekend there!
Town hall
 Took a walk and got some nice pictures!














My room is right above the Schneiderei Sorin sign.


These churchsteps is where many people just sit and hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment